martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Let's start on Halloween!!!

I have a very good friend called Melister Padilla and she loves my sketches. One night, she suggested that I should design and sew her Halloween Costume for a major yearly event and I was thrilled that eventhough I'm still learning, she trusted me for that endeavor.
Why?
She is very CHICCC and she knows here Prada from her Fucccci! She is in the "Fashion Design Scene" for years as a Jewerly Designer so I thought, if she trusts me, maybe I'm doing something right!!! Yes indeed, she even told her HIGH-mainteinance friends about me designing for her...

OUCH, that was some unexpected added gravity... To make the long story short, she assisted the amazing Halloween Party she was invited to and ended up being the only fabulous WHITE WITCH at the party full of dark, “Party City” Witches... The effort paid off... I’m sure I’ll have a few more clients for the upcoming Halloween season.

Oh, and I want to thank Wicked for the amazing inspiration it gave me after seeing the Broadway show more than two years ago!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario